Thursday, November 21, 2013

queen of story time.

one of my very favorite activities during the week is story time.
we go every Thursday,
and I've been feeling a little brave and taking both of the babies on Monday, too.

its so fun to watch Eleanor interact with other toddlers her age.
she is in a bit of a kissing phase, so I do try to deter that a little.
{I don't want to!! But I know not every parent wants baby germs spread}

we do the same 5-6 songs at the beginning.
Eleanor's favorite is the popcorn song, where at the end she "POPS"
and I throw her in the air.
then there are bells to shake, a parachute to stand over and sometimes bubbles to pop.

We usually stay a little bit after its over and I just let her run around,
and recently, she has started going through the tunnels.
{and by that I mean going in halfway and just sitting}

Its such a great program that the library puts on.
Plus it seems like all the mommy and me classes are in Bentonville,
and it doesn't work for us to drive 45 minutes away.

So here a few pics from our storytime adventures:





No comments:

Post a Comment