Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Week 3 In Review

Week 3:
You look so big!


Hanging out with Dad




-You got your first case of baby acne. It's only on the right side of your face and forehead. Slowly getting rid of it, but we think your beautiful no matter what!


 - It seems like you are awake a lot more this week. We lay you on your boppy and you will look around, kick your feet and grunt. We also put you in the swing and you seem to like it. Dad says your favorite thing to do is sit in your "spot" and stare at him.

 

 
 On Wednesday, I finally took you to get your "newborn photos." They usually reccommend doing them by day 10 of your life, but I'm quite the procrastinator so you were 22 days old! Doesn't matter though, you're still so precious in them.
 - Lots of time hanging out with Mom and Dad. I go back to work in two weeks, and it makes me so sad, I have to get in all the cuddles I can. The only thing that makes it bearable is that you will be with Dad four days of the week while I'm at work.


 -Spent some time hanging out with cousin Jace! Grandma and I just laughed and laughed at you two because you were just talking to each other the whole time. It was so sweet :) I think being 4 days apart is going to be so fun for you two.
 - You took your first nap in your crib! You looked so little and it just melted my heart. I'm not ready for you to be down the hall yet, so we will just have to start with naptimes!

 - You have been rocking the mohawk! After bathtime, I usually brush your hair while Dad dries you off in the towel. But this time, I dried you off and put on your lotion (and snuck in some pics) before I got to your hair, and this is how it dried!! Dad obviously loved it.


 We love you sweet Bellanor! (But you need to stop growing so fast, please.)
Nap time in Mom & Dad's bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment