Sunday, June 16, 2013

happy father's day!

for someone who never wanted children,
this little girl sure has you wrapped around her fingers.
 
you are wonderful, patient, kind-hearted
and the best papa bear we could ever imagine having.
thanks for being the glue to this family
and your willingness to pick up the same toy countless times.
 
we appreciate all that you do.
and I can't wait for ellie to come tell me the 1st time you tell her
"don't tell mom".
:)
 
 
for your 1st Father's Day,
Ellie picked out a new 49ers shirt
& a homemade ticket good for a game in the fall.
*They weren't on sale yet*

Even though you had to work all day,
we still hope your day was special
and you know how much we love you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi just wondering if you saw that you one the stickers! Please email me at row35401@ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh --- the video had me bawling. I am so happy that Ellie Kate has the best daddy EVER!!

    ReplyDelete