Monday, January 20, 2014

15 months



15 months!
Size 4 Diapers
18-24 months in Clothing
23 pounds

You say 'Caw Caaaw' when someone asks what the bird says. I don't know why we chose this instead of a chirp or tweet lol, I blame it on your dad. But it's pretty darn funny to hear. And last night Grandma said, Eleanor you are such a little bird and she immediately let out a caaaaw caaw!!

You know quack quack for a duck and of course ssssss for a snake.

ALL dogs are "cutty" and apparently they are always barking so he is always, "Hush Cutty." We've been watching Dogs 101 on the weekends and your mind is blown from the amount of Cuttys on tv.

You say Oh moooom or mommm-meee in such a sing song voice. We can thank TT for that one.

Bedtime has been a challenge. We lay you down, you cry. We wait a while, go in & comfort you, then about 10 minutes later you cry again. It's an exhausting 30-45 minute ordeal. There were about 3 days in a row that I was having to go in around 3am and comfort you again. I am tweaking naptime a little so maybe we can start getting back into our normal routine!

If I'm in a different room from you and you want to find me, you shout out Maaaaaaa. It's a hilarious cross between a goat bleating and a New Jersey housewife accent. I die everytime.

You are still a great eater. Your favorites from this month have been lasagna (hands down), a mini cupcake Grandma brought you, oatmeal and sharing a bowl of cereal with Dad at night.

A climbing phase is on us. You can climb on the couch if the recliner is left up. Climb up on the brown chair. Climb up onto the end table and use it as a stepping stone to get onto the couch. I have about 15 mini heart attacks a day. But the funnier thing is, you don't always remember how to get down. So you will hold your hands out to me and if I walk on by, you will just wait until I come back through and try again.

Got your first real pop on the (diapered) hiney. I get soooo tired of hearing the constant screech/scream/shrill after every.little.thing. I told you if you did it again, I was going to spank you and you balled up those little fists and did it again, so I tapped you right on the bottom. Your eyes got as big as saucers and you started quivering that little lip. I had to turn around just to not laugh where you could see me.

HI KYLA. Your dad taught you this. It's hilarious (for now). Hi kyyuh.  You also say Hi TT and of course Hi Jase.

You know 'hot'. When you see Dad's coffee cup or my hair straightener or any stove/microwave you tell us hot. It doesn't really stop you from trying to get any of these things but you still recognize the word.













No comments:

Post a Comment