Friday, January 10, 2014

Everyday 2014

I was inspired by a few other blogs to better document our everyday! 1 picture from our day, everyday. I'll post once a week and I'm already 10 days late, haha!

Jan. 1
Ellie's first trip to Chuck E. Cheese, burgers with Dad & Oma, and precious time as a family to start off our new year.

Jan. 2
Eleanor is slowly taking over the living room.

Jan 3.
Climbing Phase. Oh my goodness. This is after I went to put some laundry away, came back to find her on the couch with the tablet. 

Jan. 4- Walking into Kapriel's basketball game like a big girl. Also gave quite the halftime performance, in the middle of the court, complete with twirling, blowing kisses and stealing the players water bottles.

Jan 5.
Playtime in our room with Howard
Jan 8
Sitting in the front seat, having a doughnut while we waited on Grandma to get home. 

Jan 9.
We got up and dressed and out the door for story time just to find out the library was closed. Chick Fil A breakfast and play area saved us!


Jan. 10
Jase's first day back with us in over 2 weeks. I think these two missed each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment