Monday, March 4, 2013

5 months.

 Weight and  Inches




-Size 2 Diapers
-Mostly Formula, Some Nursing
3-6 clothing,
Sleeps 7-8 hours at night

Milestones:
First rice cereal (&squash&applesauce)
Holding onto toys
2 bottom teeth
Threw first BIG fit (I had to left you at Grandma's house one night to run pick up some shoes & apparently you screamed and kicked your feet for 20 minutes straight!)


Not A Fan Of:
-daytime naps. poor dad.

Loves:
-Footie Pajamas
- You have started noticing the dogs. You sit on our laps and watch them roll around on the ground and chase each other. You haven't shown any interest in touching them, but Chuy shows an interest in licking your face.
 
-I love walking around with you on my hip, and your heads peeks over my shoulder. And I put your other arm around my neck like you are hugging me. Sweet, cuddly girl.
 
-A couple of wekends ago, we cleaned out your closet and bins and put away all of the 0-3 month clothing that was left. The 3-6 month outfits were moved to the top of the closet and the 6-9 was taken out of the tubs and put on the bottom tier of the closet. It was sad, yet exciting.
 
 
Some pictures from our month:
 







 




No comments:

Post a Comment