Thursday, March 7, 2013

one year.

 


 
How long have you been together?

K: 6 years last November
E: 6 years.
Where was your first kiss?

K: Smokey Bones back room?
E: Scott & Allison's house on Oaklawn Street.
Who first said, "I love you"?
K:Me
E: Kyla did.
 
What is her most commonly used phrase?
K: What do you think?
E: Will you get me..
Who would be her celebrity BFF?
K: Khloe Kardashian
E: Khloe Kardashian
Who is her celebrity crush?
K: Gerard Butler (or Jeffrey Dean Morgan)
E: The guy from that one movie.. Gerard Butler

If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?

K: Water for me and Dr. Pepper for Eric
E: Kyla will have a water and I'll have Dr. Pepper.

What is your favorite memory of this first year together?
K: Eleanor being born.
E: The first time we met Eleanor.
What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
K I can't think of one... probably b/c I don't cook.
E: You know what wasn't very good was a sourdough ranch pull bread.
 
(I remember that... and agree!)
What would she say is your most annoying habit?
K Too slow to get ready.
E: I don't know.
What is the last thing she would say you do before you go to bed?
K: Take out his contacts.
E: Take out my contacts.
What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
K:Eyes or when I get tickled
E: Your eyes and your hiney.

No comments:

Post a Comment