Monday, August 19, 2013

Sleep Update & Other Things.


This is the face of a little angel girl who is giving her mom a break in the sleeping department.

2 nights of a solid hour of crying.
And 3 nights of minimal crying.
And 4 WHOLE nights of no crying at all.

Thank you Ellie girl.


And on another note, first day back to school for me.
That means 4 nights away from my girl,
which is 4 too many.

She was thoughtful enough to go with me and help my buy my books last week.
And then we stopped to see her TT at work, made a sign for her Grandma Jeanne's birthday, played a little dress up & tried on some shoes (which made her step like a newborn horse.) (winter should be fun)

busy day with my little bumblebee,
but so thankful for a fun day off work
before school started!






No comments:

Post a Comment