Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wave.

Eleanor has started a new thing
and it MELTS my heart!

She has started waving.
But not just a regular ol' back and forth of the arm.
Oh no.
She opens and closes her hand,
like she is really doing something.

We have progressed from having to hold her arm up
to waving at random strangers, dad while he is watching tv, and
secret waves down by her side.
Her little hand will be working, but not necessarily to anyone in particular.

My favorite time so far has been when she woke up from nap in the playpen,
sat up all slow and sleepy
and waved to Eric and I from across the room.

A lady stopped me in WalMart yesterday and asked what aisle I got her in,
because she wanted one too!
Then Eleanor did 'the wave' to her and the lady just about died from the cuteness.
(Or was that me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment