Friday, February 15, 2013

little valentine.

yesterday was baby eleanor's first valentine.
 
and she's a lucky little lady because she got to hang out with her dad all day, got THREE valentine's cards in the mail + a new doll, rattle & blanket from her grandparents. she's pretty loved!
 
I can't wait to continue a tradition from my childhood on Valentine's Day where my mom would serve us red food, with red kool-aid and a pink dessert like strawberry cake or something.
 
I was telling Eric about it and we were brainstorming ideas.. spaghetti, strawberry soda, heart shaped pizza with heart shaped pepperonis, strawberry shortcake. Can't wait.
 




 can't even explain the fool you have to make of yourself to try to get TWO babies to look at the camera!

 
and the rest of our night consisted of cousin time for eleanor, algebra homework for me and work for Eric. Not the most romantic of Valentine's but we spent it with family, so that's pretty good for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment