Monday, February 4, 2013

Saturday.

Saturday's have been very busy for me these last few weeks.
I get up earlier on Saturdays then I do on weekdays for work.

For some crazy reason, I thought it would be a good idea to sign up for a four hour College Algebra class starting at 8am. Boo. And not to mention that my professor is a rambler.
Less stories, more examples. Please.
But I do have a really cute, hot pink calculator. So there's that.

So I get home about 12:40, pump, eat lunch, get Ellie ready and we are back out the door for Kap's basketball game.

On our way, I call Kap and give her our weekly pep talk.
"If you are near the goal, what do you do?" Shoot it.
"If the other team shoots it, what are you gonna do?" Rebound it.
And so on. My sister says every week that Kap is waiting on me to call and give her the pep talk. Love that.




And afterwards, we do the obligatory photo shoot with our star player.

 
After we left the game we went to the park, sat in the Lowe's parking lot for 45 minutes waiting on our friend to wake up from his nap so we could go to the park with them. Not long enough to go home but Ellie did nurse and then take a little nap.
 
 
Eleanor loved it. She didn't make a peep from her stroller the whole time and was just looking around at everything. I can't wait until it's warmer so we can do it more often.
 
Then we came home and just hung out, watched tv, played on the activity mat, read a couple books, did some homework and waited for Eric to get home. But it was a late night for him, so we were actually in bed before he ever made it back.
 
We were in bed by 10:45 and Eleanor slept in until 9:30. Sunday I was a whole new (well rested) person.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment