Friday, November 30, 2012

26

I turned 26 two days ago.

It was a wonderful, simple day. And it started out by me finding this in my car when I was heading to work:
You just never know how happy some construction paper and footprints can make you until you have a sweet baby. And a sweet dad to help her (although Eric claims she did it on her own and he had no knowledge ;))
 My birthday cake from my work friends. Which there was half left after everybody had a piece, and then I (foolishly) took home. I won't say how much of it is left. And I defintely did not have any for breakfast.


 When I got home from work, my sweet husband took me out for sushi. Which was delicious. I may have had three bowls of that edamame. And so proud of Eric for stepping out of his comfort zone and eating it!

 And ended the night with a sweet sweet baby and her brother dog in my lap.
Cheers to 26!

No comments:

Post a Comment