Friday, November 23, 2012

Blessed

First Thanksgiving in our new home.
First Thanksgiving with Eleanor Kate.
First Thanksgiving Eric & I hosted.
 
Thankful for the chance to have our family close and for Eleanor to get the chance to grow up making these great memories.
 
Thankful for Eric, in so many ways. For being my best friend, for being the sweetest husband and for being the best dad to Eleanor. Even though she's only allowed 1 Barbie and 7 Transformers. ;)
 
Thankful for fried turkey. And my dad's dressing.
 
And most of all, thankful for my little turkey and all the smiles she has been handing out lately.
 
Eric's Thankful List:
1. Wife & Daughter
2. Thankful for a healthy baby girl
3. Thankful for my dogs, even though they whine all day
4. Thankful for the San Francisco Giants 2nd World Series win in 3 years
5. Pacifers
 
Eleanor's Thankful List:
1. (According to Dad): Boob, boob, bottle, boob
2. Thankful for your spot on Dad's chest
3. Thankful for Mom's singing
 
 





Turkey Comas?!
Cousins & Grandma

My homeless friend husband is doing no shave November...




No comments:

Post a Comment