Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Night Blues

Trying to savor these last few moments beause tomorrow will bring a different chapter.

You'll stay home with Dad. I'll go back to work.

And I know that you will be safe, and get lots of cuddles and kisses and love.
Because that Dad of yours loves you so much.

But I'm going to miss lots of things from our days.
Like the mid-morning baths that we give you.
And me trying to get your hair brushed before it dries.
And Dad making fun of me for combing it over to the side.

I'm going to miss our naps on the couch after morning nursings.
And kissing those chubby cheeks anytime I feel like it.
Listening to you coo and ahh when you lie on your changing table.

So many little moments.
I'm thankful for the 6 weeks we spent so much time together!

Love you sweet girl.

Here are some scenes from our last few days-









No comments:

Post a Comment