Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Week 6 in Review

Week 6

We had some firsts this week.

- First day back to work for Mom.
-First time to hang out alone with Dad all day.
-First time to go to the babysitters on Wednesday.

I made it through the first day back to work okay. I got a little sad when I left you in the morning, but when I got to work and started catching up, the day just flew by and it was already 4:30.

But Wednesday was another story. When Dad called me to double check the address of the babysitter's house, I got teary eyed at my desk. I didn't want you to stay with someone you didn't know and wonder where we were. But Britney sent me updates all day and I came to visit on my lunch break.

I just know you are going to have so much fun there! She said that Viv played peek a boo with you (you were sleeping) and would walk by and pat your feet and say Awww (you were sleeping then too). I know Britney will take such good care of you and when you get older, you & Viv will have lots of fun. :)

You have been a little more fussy and restless than usual this week.

You squirm and fuss if we sit you down.
You squrim and fuss if we hold you.

You seem to want to nurse a lot, so maybe your having a little growth spurt.
And you have had a lot of gas and your belly gets rock hard, so I think that is part of the problem.

Your sleeping is still good. You fall asleep around 11 or 12 (which sounds late, but Dad is up then anyways) and sleep til 6ish. Sometimes you start waking up around 4, but we give you a paci and rock you in the rock n play and you will fall back asleep.

You are drinking 3-4 ounces whenever you take a bottle. 



Defintely your Dad's girl. He had to give you a bath on Friday after a major blowout and "forgot" to comb your hair. ;)


Happy 6 weeks Bells.

No comments:

Post a Comment