Monday, October 7, 2013

Happy Birthday EK!

Happy 1st Birthday Eleanor!

I'm still trying to wrap my head around .
The fact that I have a one year old. 

A sassy and sweet little one year old whom we are so very proud of. 
And love more than anything in the world.
You are so funny, smart, and loving. (Also very ornery!!)

It awes me when I see you toddling around the house,
swinging your little arms with the sweet little Buddha belly leading the way.
When just a year ago, you were in your rock n play, so tiny and warm.
Now you are SO busy and into everything.

Every night when I lay you down, I thank God that he gave you to me.
I kiss you and say Goodnight and start missing your smile.

Wake up baby, it's your BIRTHDAY!!

Opening her present from Mom & Dad
Eleanor loves anything that makes noise, so when Eric saw this on a commercial, he decided this is what she should have. It goes from a walker to a ride-along, has spaces to put shapes through & sings. The first few times she pushed his nose & it started talking, she would scramble for her dad's lap! So funny. But she has gotten over that and loves it now.
Add caption
After naptime, we got dressed up in your birthday outfit and went to visit some of our favorite people. First we stopped to see Grandma, then went and ate lunch with Dad at his work & last stopped to see TT.
You are such a precious girl. And so smart.
We are so lucky to have you as our very own
and I can't believe you are already a year old.

I can't wait for this next year,
to watch you grow & learn
and get all of your kisses.
Happy Birthday baby love.

No comments:

Post a Comment