Tuesday, October 29, 2013

random ramblings.

- I have a love/hate feeling about dressing Eleanor as part of a duo for Halloween. Obviously they are so close in age, it will be so cute if they coordinated every year, think of the pictures to look back on! But since we have done a few things this year that Jase didn't attend, it seems kinda silly to have a thing 2 without her thing 1!

-It has been so nice (and a nice change from the dang winter temps we had last week) that we have been spending lots of time outside during the day. She scares the bejeezus out of me when we sit on the porch though, because this girl has no fear and will walk right off the concrete without thinking twice.


- I was at my parent's house all day Sunday and I see my dad soaking his feet in this pan of Listerene, warm water and ...something else I can't remember. He said he saw it on Pinterest and it's supposed to get all the dead skin off your feet. HAHAHA!! Also, my mom told him not to smile like this again because he looks like a chipmunk.
 
 - After Ellie's hair comes out of her ponytail at night, she has the perfect rockabilly Mohawk. :)


- Today for lunch, I decided to let the babies self feed. Chicken nuggets and green beans. Couldn't do more simple than that, right? Except I'm still scraping smushed green beans off the floor and even got some out of her hair!! They ate almost an entire can of green beans together. I def. kept the ketchup on my plate to dip for them. I'm not that brave.



- Today after lunch, E had HUGE red welt/rashed on her thighs and calves. I was freaking. My mom showed the pictures to the school nurse and they said I better take her in. The doctor said it looked like hives and it could be from something she ate or something that touched her. And it also turns out that she has her first ear infection. I had no idea. She hasn't had a fever or runny nose or even pulled at her ear. So sad, but we shared some pumpkin spice ice cream on the way home to soothe ourselves.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment