Monday, October 7, 2013

slide.

The slide has never been more fun!
We couldn't get Eleanor away from it :)

She would climb up it over and over,
laughing and grunting all the way.
Eventually she would lose her grip and slide down backwards on her belly,
still laughing.
It's so fun to watch your baby having fun!

Afterwards, we had a little family photo shoot in the grass.
We threw Eleanor up in the air so many times,
and after looking through the pictures,
I decided I was reaching my hands up to high 
& decided to lower them a bit.
We got the best shot that looks like she was just flying towards the moon.
And then Eric had a heart attack, 
so that was the last time for that. ;)

I love when Eric has the night off & we can spend time as a family,
Because they are both kind of my favorite people.

















No comments:

Post a Comment