Tuesday, October 8, 2013

story time.

Since before I started staying home,
I had started looking for fun/free things to do with Eleanor during the day.
One thing that caught my eye was story time at the library.
It said that it was interactive and made for children her age so I couldn't wait to check it out.
But since I've been watching Jase as well, I've been a little terrified to take both of them
because I wasn't sure if I could handle both!

Last Thursday, my brother had the day off so we loaded them both up and headed that way.
It was in a huge room, FULL of kids. I couldn't believe how many were there.
And it was so much fun.
We sang songs, shook little bells and shakers, they sat under a parachute while the parents pulled it up and down, and just ran around and played with all the other kids.
Not at all just a sit down and read a book kind of event.
Both babies loved it (and so did I) so I'm hoping to make it a weekly event:)












No comments:

Post a Comment