Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Ellie's First Christmas

 
Ellie woke up at 6am on Christmas morning ready to see what Santa brought her! ;)
And fell right back asleep after her bottle. That left me awake and I got to help Dad and Grandpa Hutchins make the annual Christmas breakfast for everyone. We had biscuits and gravy, eggs, hashbrowns, bacon and sausage. Everyone slowly woke up and we were just finishing up at 8 and everyone was ready to eat.
Eric and his mom drinking some cofee.






 Grandpa said that cooks have to sample what they are making. Which explains why I might have been kind of full before I ever made my plate.

 Kap's scarf from Ellie
 Opening her first present of the morning and she is passed cold out!

 Jase was passed out when opening his presents too!
 Quilt that Grandpa Hutchins had made for her. SO sweet and special.
 

 Grandma Jeanne opening her coffee mug with pictures of Eleanor on it!


 Kapriel made me a 'S' for my wall in the dining room with mustaches all over it. Loved it!
 
Ellie seemed to feel a lot better as the day went by and I think she had a pretty good first Christmas! Eric said he thought it was defintely in her top 5. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Merry First Christmas Ellie Kate - - you have been one of our greastest gifts & blessings this year.

    ReplyDelete