Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Things to Remember

Two little things that popped in my head that I want to look back someday and remember. :)


1. Last Saturday I went Christmas shopping with my mom and Ellie stayed home with Eric. We weren't going to be back in time for me to take her before he had to leave for work, so I just asked him to drop her off at my sister's house. When I went to pick her up, she had on a halloween onesie with baggy black pants and her "nice" socks (that look like they are shoes). I'm afraid for when she gets older and Eric has to dress her to go out in public!

2. Eric and I talked about what to get Eleanor for Christmas since we feel 1. doesn't need alot 2. will get plenty of presents from family and 3. won't remember this Christmas. In my family, my mom does all the shopping but the presents are from both my parents. But Eric surprised me and said he wanted to buy a gift for Ellie, that he picked out on his own. "At first I was going to get her an outfit, something that I liked but then I decided to get her a book because we like to read together." Is he not the sweetest.

1 comment: