Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Week 9

12/4/12-12/11/12

You rolled over from tummy to back twice! Once on Saturday and once on Sunday. Pretty good for a lady who doesn't even like tummy time. :)

You are still sleeping in your crib and on Saturday you slept from midnight to 7:50. Not that big of a deal because you sleep 5-6 hours a night anyways, but we appreciated "sleeping in." (And just 10 weeks ago, 8am on a Saturday was nowhere near my definition of sleeping in.)

Met Santa on Saturday. You slept for the entire (hour long) wait and then woke up just in time to meet him. I didn't hear what you asked for but I'm sure it was something for your mom a Transformer toy or wooden pony. Gigi had found my Christmas outfit from my first christmas in 1986 and you wore it for pictures. So special.

Went to your first ever Christmas party! Dad pulled up to the doors to let us out and before I even got you out of the car, there were people lining up to hold you! I barely saw you all night ;) You are so lucky that so many people love you.

Wednesday we had your two month check up. You were in the 75th percentile for height and weight and 25th for head circumference. You had to get three shots & one oral med. The dr. said you would cry for about 10 seconds but it sure seemed longer than that when I was holding your tiny screaming body. :( My poor girl.








No comments:

Post a Comment