Sunday, December 30, 2012

Eureka Springs

Mini road trip, Brian Adams, first night away from baby.

 I wanted to walk around downtown and visit all the little stores, I thought Jeanne would just love it. But sadly, didn't take into account the 30 something degree weather so that was cut a little short.





Before we knew it, it was time to head to the hotel and start getting ready for the wedding! After they walked down the aisle, we had guest book duty so we rushed back to the reception to greet everyone.









We laughed so much. And danced so much. And did the Cupid Shuffle twice. The food was delicious and the company was even better. Jeanne said that once the DJ played ZZ Top, the party really got started.

First night without baby and I was really looking forward to sleeping in. But my internal clock said otherwise and I was up by 8 to pump. We got around and went and had brunch at a place called The Local Flavor. SO. GOOD. We all ate way too much and then headed back to Fayetteville.

Eric's Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast with Raspberry Sauce.
 
Was a fun mini getaway with my sweet husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment