Sunday, January 27, 2013

Joy.

I have ALWAYS wanted to be a mom. I had big big plans of pumpkin patches, baking days, bedtime stories, popsicles and swimming pools in the summer. I've always known that I was meant to be a mom.

And now I am, albeit a new one, a mom.
I love it. And I'm so, so blessed to have a the perfect little lady.

There is so much I love about being a mommy to my sweet girl, every month she gets older I find myself thinking it doesn't get any better!
  • I love her crazy hair in the mornings. (And afternoons. And after baths. And...)
  • I love how smiley and talkative she is afer she wakes, when I get her out of bed and lay her on the changing table, she just smiles and coos and steals my heart over and over.
  • I love when I hold her facing me, with her head over my shoulder, and I will put her other arm around my neck like she is hugging me, and she leaves it there. 
  • I love picking out outfits and dressing her up. And having a coordinating bow for every outfit.
  • I love that she follows her dad and I around the room with her eyes or when she hears our voices.
  • I love that she is such a good sleeper.
  • I love when I first see her after I get home from work. I miss her so much!
  • I love those huge smiles that can truly light up a room and get a reaction from everyone!
  • I love that she is a true Daddy's girl. He will walk her around this house for hours and hours if thats what will make her happy. He says he will do it til his arm falls off.
  • I love how she gives real laughs when I kiss her belly or neck. Those baby laughs are music to my ears!
  • I love when she looks up at me while nursing, and gives me a huge smile. And how nursing always calms her down and comforts her.
  • I love it that everytime we pick up her up, she has lost a sock somehow.
  • I most of all just love her sweet disposition. She melts my heart on a daily basis and I just can not imagine life without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment