Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Weekend Eric was sick.

Poor Eric came home on Wednesday and went straight to bed, not feeling well.
And stayed there all of Thursday. And Friday.
By Friday afternoon, I finally made him go to the doctor's. He had a 102.5 fever and the flu.
 
So Eleanor and I packed up and went to my parents' house for the weekend.
I stopped back by the house a few times to drop off some chicken noodle soup and Redbox movies.
And poor Eleanor, she just didn't have any fun hanging out at the grandparents house all weekend.
No one to hold her.
Or take a nap on.
Or sing her songs.
She just had to sit in her bouncy chair with Frieda and drool all over herself. 
We came home this afternoon because Eric's fever had finally broke last night. We are still being careful and not letting him near Ellie until he is fever free for 24 hours. And those two just miss each other so much!
 
I also finished up another outfit today! A ruffle shirt to match her ruffle pants. I LOVE IT!
We watched the football game and I think Eric about had a heart attack! But thankfully the 49ers won and kept my husband in a good mood. He told Eleanor, "Do you know that you before you even turn one, you might get to witness the Giants win the World Series and the 49ers win a Super Bowl?" I love those two. We are so glad to be back home with Eric, and extra happy that he is feeling better.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. The sickies are NO FUN. But Eleanor sure is cute! :)

    ReplyDelete