Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekly Weigh In


Week Two Stats:

This weeks loss= 5 lbs

Total loss= 14.5

This Week's Changes
I really, really struggled this week. So many times I found myself thinking I HAVE to have a _____ (insert: Cheeseburger, ice cream, cookie, whatever).
And sometimes I talked myself out of it. And sometimes I didn't.
It's just so dang hard. But I'll take this loss and try harder this coming week.

This Week's Goals:

My goal this week is accountability. I want to track everything I put in my mouth and see if it helps me determine my weak areas. And hopefully knowing that i have to wrote down that french fry will help me stay strong! I also want to keep working on last weeks goal of planning my meals!

What are your goals for this week?! Maybe we can help each other stay accountable.
Wish me luck!

** Also, whenever I try to upload pictures, the browse button to upload from my computer is gone!? I have no idea what happened, but whenever I want to upload a picture I have to do it on my phone. Does anyone know what might have happened? So frustrating!*

8 comments:

  1. We all have bad weeks, but getting a 5 pound loss is great! You are doing something right! Keep up the good work. I just talked myself out of a butterfinger sonic blast. I don't need it, but boy did I want it! Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week!

    I love your goal for the week!

    Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great loss!!! Congrats!! Accountability is so important for me! GL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go on the loss!!!! So I had a craving week this week to but I am going to blame my inner fat girl and not my TOM! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You are doing such a great job! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing so great!!!! (and my browse button is gone too...what??? I have been switching over to posting in html mode in Blogger on the post page) You can upload one at a time there. It's a pain! Hope you are having a good week and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job!! Thanks for stopping by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the loss! Five pounds is awesome! We all struggle at times, just don't get discouraged. In fact, I had to figure out the Weight Watcher points for a Cadbury Cream Egg I ate - it's 5 points in case anyone is wondering. LOL!

    Keep up the hard work.

    BTW - I'm going to be up in your area the first weekend in March. My youngest is playing in a baseball tournament in Rogers. Hope the temps are warmer than they were the last time we played there that time of year. Brrrr...

    ReplyDelete