Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Week 12- Big First.

December 25- January 1

Was a pretty big week for you, little lady!

You spent your first night away from us. Aunt Tana and Kapriel let you sleep over so that we could go to Eureka Springs for a wedding and stay overnight. Your aunt was so excited that she texted me everyday to ask if you were excited or tell me that you guys had plans to go shopping. I, on the other hand, was sad and a little nervous. Nervous that you would think we left you. And that you wouldn't be able to sleep without me. And that I wouldn't send enough milk and you would have to have formula. And that they would forget you don't like to be held on your stomach, but like to face the room with your back to my chest.

But, it went fine. And you were fine. We got lots of picture updates and you didn't look like you missed me at all. Dad and I had lots of fun walking around and looking in the little shops with Grandma Jeanne and Aunt Sadie. We went to the wedding and danced and laughed. But we couldn't wait to come home to you.

You also had your first New Years! We hung out at Grandma's house and had chili. Dad played Jenga with Kapriel and you took a nap on Papaw's lap. Then we came home and hung out on the couch and watched tv. Was a perfect way to spend New Years Eve.










 

 Chocolate Wasted






You look so LONG here!
Love you big girl.

2 comments:

  1. OK, I need to start with your daughter is ADORABLE! Thank you for the post on my blog Crafty Workin Mommy, I am excited to start the biggest blogger loser challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete