Monday, January 28, 2013

Say Hello!

 I'm linking up with The Everyday Joys for the Say Hello! project :)
 
 
Hi everyone coming over from the Everyday Joys! My name is Kyla. I'm 26 years and last year I got married, bought a house and had our first baby, Eleanor. Can't wait to check out some of your blogs!

The questions...

1. What blogs do you visit daily? Please list 1-3 of your favorites.

2. Are you on Instagram? If so, what is your user name?

Follow me @kylasimpson
I mostly post pictures of that sweet little girl I have and our other day to day life.

3. Can we find you on Pinterest? What's your Pinterest address, and what can we expect to see you pinning most? (recipes, DIY projects, home decor, etc.)

I'm on Pinterest, here. (or search Kyla Graves)
Lately, I've been pinning lots of sewing projects, dinner ideas and fun crafts to try!

4. What are your favorite blog link-ups to participate in? (weekly link-ups other bloggers have...any number will do...please link us to them!)

I have been linking up to Weekly Weigh In on Mondays. But I'm interested in seeing what else there is to link up to.

5. Why do you blog?
I blog as a sort of journal/scrapbook to remember this time as a young family. I don't even care that noone reads it except my mom, but I know I'll love looking back one day.

6. Tell us one random fact about yourself.
I wear a size 12 shoe. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure my mom reads my blog the most too!

    Stopping by from "Say Hello"!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable baby!! :)

    Stopping by from "Say Hello!"

    I hope you have a great week!

    Jessica
    http://mybeautifulli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete